BECOME THE NEXT COPYWRITING SUPERSTAR IN JUST ONE WEEKEND
Inside You’ll Learn…
- What copywriting can and CAN’T do. It’s not a magic bean that can fix any business problem, it only fixes certain problems. When applied to a solid business, it can increase business by 180% if the conditions are right.
- What elements you NEED to research and understand before you write your copy.
- Understand what copy is designed to take care of in the overall sales process.
- Discover the CORRECT way to do ideal customer research and what elements you need to have nailed down and dialed in to write stuff that gets their attention and sale.
- Learn the basics of customer research and where to start that process.
- Learn what impact a customer’s age range, stage of the buying cycle and core needs are and how they impact a results getting approach to copy.
- Learn what modern human psychology has discovered about how humans make decisions on new information, what they care about and what motivates them.
- We’ll also cover subliminal persuasion and what extra ‘pulls’ you can add to add more weight and desire to your offer.
- Find out what the elements of an irresistible offer are and how to build an offer that sounds like a no-brainer.
- Discover the proven formulas for delivering the finished product into a money-grabbing eye tugging sales piece.
Welcome to our ‘crash course’ on copy! This isn’t meant to be an exhaustive program, but more of a primer on the basics. Go through each of the modules 1, 2, 3 and 4 and attempt each piece. Send us samples of your work and let’s help you build a rockstar sales piece.
Module 1 – Introduction to Copy
Copywriting is the art of writing persuasive words that convince people to take action.
You usually find copy in magazine ads, sales pages online, email marketing, video sales letters and within any advertising medium designed to sell stuff.
For many, sales copy comes with the promise of untold riches both from selling your own
things and being a freelancer.
While it’s true being a great copywriter can make you rich, it
does have its limits and it does have its extreme benefits.
Module 2 – What is the Ideal Prospect?
This is just a fancy word to describe someone who’s perfect for a product or service.
They have the wants/needs and they’re at the right stage of awareness.
Module 3 – Persuasion Techniques
In order to write persuasive marketing copy, you need to understand human psychology. I’m almost sad to say… I spent years reading psychology textbooks and human mind books
hoping to find golden jewels of what makes us tick, only to discover this is a very TINY part
of what they teach people who learn psychology.
This is a ‘crash’ course, so I’m going to compress a lot. We’re not going to get into ALL you
could ever know about what the brain does and why, but if you stick with me, you’ll learn
what you NEED to know. I’ve gone thru over 50 books looking for it so you won’t have to.
Module 4 – Copywriting Structures
This is the last module. At this stage, you now have a very basic understanding of the mindset, persuasion techniques and fact gathering you should have done to get to this
This is where the rubber meets the road…