PROFESSIONAL SERIES: Ecommerce Email
Secrets of The Trade
What’s it like to be a fly on the wall as a team of email copywriters discuss segments, audiences, offers and campaigns?
How do they decide what to run, when to run it or how to maximize the results you get via email?
Want to see what methods have been used to get past $10k/mo in online store profits? Take the course and find out!
Inside You’ll Learn…
- What copywriting can and CAN’T do. It’s not a magic bean that can fix any business problem, it only fixes certain problems. When applied to a solid business, it can increase business by 180% if the conditions are right.
- What elements you NEED to research and understand before you write your copy.
- Understand what copy is designed to take care of in the overall sales process.
- Discover the CORRECT way to do ideal customer research and what elements you need to have nailed down and dialed in to write stuff that gets their attention and sale.
- Learn the basics of customer research and where to start that process.
- Learn what impact a customer’s age range, stage of the buying cycle and core needs are and how they impact a results getting approach to copy.
- Learn what modern human psychology has discovered about how humans make decisions on new information, what they care about and what motivates them.
- We’ll also cover subliminal persuasion and what extra ‘pulls’ you can add to add more weight and desire to your offer.
- Find out what the elements of an irresistible offer are and how to build an offer that sounds like a no-brainer.
- Discover the proven formulas for delivering the finished product into a money-grabbing eye tugging sales piece.
Module 1 – What is an offer?
The greatest copywriter on planet earth will never sell a crap offering.
Then again, the worst copywriter ever will convert on a killer offer – after all, a deal is a deal.
The offer is not only what you have for sale – there’s a lot more to it and in this module, we walk you through how to craft a solid offer.
The best part is that once you know how to craft an offer, you can win bonus points with your client by helping them craft their offer.
Module 2 – The Audience
Perhaps more important than the offer you have is who are you selling it to?
Knowing your audience will help you tailor your offer to meet their needs.
And that means more conversions!
Module 2 walks you through the steps of really getting up close and personal with your audience.
We also cover how to “fire the customer” if and when the need arises…
Module 3 – The Strategy
It’s safe to say that your client will want to stay “high level” when it comes to creating a strategy. That’s fine for them but you need to deliver!
It’s important that before you decide on any strategy, you understand the mechanics, purposes and core elements of each to get max value out of it.
In module 3 we walk you through several strategies and show you the benefits of each, helping you to make wiser decisions when it comes to crafting the perfect eCommerce email marketing campaign.
Module 4 – Getting the Angle Right
Here we introduce the lizard brain – the simple part that deals primarily with fight or flight.
Getting the right angle is all about connecting to this lizard brain. If you manage this connection, you will convince the lizard brain to forward your information to the more complex parts of the brain.
Here are the questions the lizard brain thinks about:
- Is this fascinating and new?
- Is this dangerous? Could we die?
- Can I mate with this?
We’ll show you how to connect to that lizard brain in every human so you can get your message moved along to the more complex regions of the brain.
Module 5 – The Core
How to use and follow core email structures…
Let’s dig into what a core is. It’s the template or layout for each email.
I want to briefly describe a few (there are more than I’ll be listing today) and how and when to use them.
There are some guiding principles, but you can use these anywhere.
Module 6 – The Writing
The art of writing persuasive emails…
- Write the outline
- Check for grammar & spelling
- Consider using the Hemmingway app for grade level
- Use Mac TextEdit or NotePad++ / UltraEdit
- Do a voice-out-loud read
- Paste into email client
- Add relevant spacing, sub-heads, bold/italics and links
Don’t forget to check out the Bonus material section for extra goodies that you can download to help enhance your eCommerce email marketing campaign.